July – December 2013
- July 4: Registration Period Begins
- August 23: Registration Period Ends
- August 24: Late Registration Period Begins
- August 26: Term Courses Begin
- August 30: Late Registration Period Closes at noon
- December 8: Term Courses End
LinkedIn, the social network for “professionals”, now has more than 200 million users. But how can returning veterans use the site to network, find new opportunities, and advance in their career? Join Excelsior College’s Center for Military Education to learn how to:
- Develop a LinkedIn profile page that is professional, eye-catching and optimized to be found by employers looking for veterans with your skills and experience.
- Join professional groups that can connect you to industry, help you build relationships, demonstrate your expertise and stay current.
- Create a “brand” that will highlight your professional achievements and tell your story.
- Search and find jobs that interest you!
The presentation will be led by Excelsior College’s Maribeth Gunner, Director of Career Services, and Peter Del Monico, Career Services Coordinator.